Shared Flat Accommodation in Riga
The Shared Flat in Riga offers the best of accommodation needs for your comfortable stay! It is located in the heart of Riga city center at Brivibas street Nr. 93. After recent renovations, it’s in the best shape it has ever been! So there you will find a modern interior, with wooden floors and new furniture, decorated with simple functionality providing a comfortable atmosphere. You will have an excellent living environment to help you focus on your studies and relax after classes or exciting excursions. The landlady takes care of the cleaning and changes bed linens once a week. For this reason, you can fully relax during your stay.
Shared Flat Specifics
- Five comfortable bedrooms. The twin bedroom accommodation is available upon request if you arrive with a friend or partner
- Fully functioning kitchen with a cozy dining room. Certainly, use the opportunity for extra practice of your Russian Language speaking skills with fellow students. For instance, by preparing food together, studying or having heart-to-heart evening talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two bathrooms
- Washing machine available for your needs
Thanks to the convenient location, the accommodation is just a 15-20 minute walk from the Russian Language Academy Durbe or a short (7-8 minute long) bus ride. The closest bus and trolleybus stop is 50m away from the building’s entrance. Therefore, you can easily take any of the buses Nr. 3, 16, 21, 40, or trolleybus Nr. 17 to reach the academy in just 3 stops.
Use the chance to taste delicious meals in the numerous cafes and restaurants located nearby. For example, buy healthy and fresh seasonal food, as well as traditional Latvian delicacies at a small marketplace named “Matisa tirgus”. Furthermore, do your weekly grocery shopping in the popular and cheap convenience store “Elvi” directly across the street from the flat. Moreover, you will also find the “Janis Roze” bookstore nearly, local restaurant “Lauvas Nams” that is open 24/7, and other interesting shops.
Price Per Week for the Shared Flat accommodation
- Shared flat in Riga, single room, self-catering: 220 EUR; long-term 8-11 weeks: 196 EUR; 12-23 weeks: 183 EUR; for 24+ weeks: 143 EUR.
- Shared flat in Riga, twin or double room sharing with a friend, self-catering – 170 EUR (per person)
- Extra night – 220 EUR
Please make the security deposit of 200 EUR at least 5 days before your arrival. For an easy process, you will receive a secure payment link to make an online payment by a credit card (please make sure you have a valid Visa or Mastercard). The deposit will be credited back to your card within 5 working days after your departure, give there are no damages left in the accommodation after inspection.
Arrival and Departure
Standard accommodation length is from Sunday to Sunday. For a complimentary arrival transfer from Riga International Airport, please book your arrival flight between 12:00 and 22:00 for Sunday. For late arrivals, a transfer fee of 40 EUR applies. Please arrange your departure flight to be on Sunday before 12:00 PM. If you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than Sunday, we charge a full week’s rate for the extra night.
- The flat has central city heating, as well as hot and cold water. Therefore, please pay attention that Russian Language Academy Durbe is not responsible and does not compensate expenses in case the water/heating is turned off by the house-manager due to technical reasons.
- Minimum age required for this accommodation option is 18 years of age
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
What our students say about staying at the Shared Flat?
Adam, USA: “When I was looking at the possibilities for accommodation, I decided to choose the Shared Flat in Riga option, partially because it was very affordable, and partially because I knew I would be able to form stronger relationships with my roommates. I am definitely glad I went through with this decision.”
Jan, Czech Republic: “The apartment is very nice, and it is so enjoyable to live with other guys from school. It was the best option to take, you have free time that you can enjoy at home, and we always prepared meals for lunch or dinner on the weekends. I would definitely recommend it to other people, my favorite part was how much space we had and how nice the rooms were.”