Located at the heart of Riga city centre at Brivibas street Nr. 93, the Shared Flat offers the best of accommodation facilities for your comfortable stay, and being renovated in March 2015, is in the best shape it has ever been!
There you will find modern interior, with wooden floors and new furniture, decorated with simple functionality providing a comfortable atmosphere. An excellent living environment to suit any of your needs and help you easily focus on your studies, as well as rest after daily classes or exciting excursions. The cleaning is taken care of by the landlady and bed linens are changed once a week so you can fully relax during your stay.
Shared Flat Specifics
- Five comfortable bedrooms. Twin bedroom accommodation is available upon request if you arrive with a friend or partner
- Fully functioning kitchen with welcoming dining room, that contributes to the opportunity for extra practice of your Russian language speaking skills with fellow students by preparing local dishes together, studying or having heart-to-heart evening talks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two bathrooms
- Washing machine available for your needs
Thanks to the convenient location, the shared flat accommodation is just a 15-20 minutes walk from RLA Durbe or a short (7-8 minute long) bus ride. The closest bus and trolleybus stop is mere 50m away from the flat building’s entrance. From there, you can easily take any of the buses Nr. 3, 16, 21, 40, or trolleybus Nr. 17 to reach the academy in just 3 stops.
Use the chance to taste delicious meals in the numerous cafes and restaurants located nearby, buy healthy and fresh seasonal food, as well as traditional Latvian delicacies at a small marketplace named „Matisa tirgus”, as well as do your weekly grocery shopping in the popular and cheap convenience store „Elvi” directly across the street from the flat. Nearby you will also find the „Janis Roze” bookstore, local restaurant “Lauvas Nams” that is open 24/7, and other peculiar unique shops.
Price for the Shared Flat accommodation (per week)
- Shared flat, single room, self-catering: – 220 EUR; long-term 8-11 weeks: 196 EUR; 12-23 weeks: 183 EUR; for 24+ weeks: 143 EUR.
- Shared flat, twin or double room sharing with a friend, self-catering – 170 EUR (per person)
- Extra night – 220 EUR
The security deposit of 200 EUR has to be paid at least 5 days before your arrival. For a hassle free process, a secure payment link will be sent to you to make an online payment by a credit card (please make sure you have valid Visa or Mastercard). The deposit will be paid back to you within 5 working days after your departure provided that after the inspection there are no damages left in the accommodation premises.
Arrival and Departure
Standard accommodation is from Sunday to Sunday. Arrival on Sunday should be no earlier than 14:00, and departure should be scheduled for Sunday before 12:00 PM. In case you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than Sunday, a full week’s rate will be charged for the extra night.
- The flat has central city heating, as well as hot and cold water. Please pay attention that RLA Durbe is not responsible and does not compensate expenses in case the water/heating is turned off by the house-manager due to technical reasons.
- Minimum age required for this accommodation option is 18 years of age
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.