Spend your educational vacation at RLA Durbe’s own cosy student residence with 2 bedrooms and shared kitchen facilities. The residence is conveniently located in the very city center of Riga, in the same building as the academy, on the 2nd floor with separate entrance.
If you want a little more privacy, at the same time want to be close to the city center and many of the major tourist attractions – the residence will definitely be a comfortable and safe housing option. Directly across the street lays the National Opera House as well as the Central Train Station and Bus Station. Riga’s Old Town, with its parks and bustling downtown, is also nearby, offering you its numerous cafes, restaurants and shops within a few minutes walk.
- Comfortable 2 or 3 room apartments with a shared kitchen are available, en-suite or with a shared bathroom
- Fully functioning kitchen with everyday appliances provided
- Washing machine, a refrigerator and microwave available for your needs
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV set
Price for the In-house Residence accommodation (per week)
- Single room en-suite bathroom, self-catering: 290 EUR; long-term 8-11 weeks: 258 EUR; 12-23 weeks: 240 EUR; for 24+ weeks: 188 EUR.
- Double room (single or twin use), self-catering, shared bathroom with 1 single room : 350 EUR;
- Single room with a shared bathroom with one more bedroom, self-catering: 260 EUR; long-term 8-11 weeks: 232 EUR; 12-23 weeks: 215 EUR; for 24+ weeks: 169 EUR.
- A full week rate is applicable for early arrivals or late departures. Extra night: 290 EUR (en-suite), 260 EUR (with a shared bathroom), 350 EUR double room;
Prices include: your arrival transfer and weekly bed linen and cleaning services. Towels are provided for self-service washing and regularly exchanged.
The security deposit of 200 EUR has to be paid at least 5 days before your arrival. For a hassle-free process, a secure payment link will be sent to you to make an online payment by a credit card (please make sure you have valid Visa or Mastercard). The deposit will be paid back to you within 5 working days after your departure provided that after the inspection there are no damages left in the accommodation premises.
Arrival and Departure
Standard accommodation is from Sunday to Sunday. Arrival on Sunday should be no earlier than 14:00, and departure should be scheduled for Sunday before 12:00 PM. In case you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than Sunday, a full week’s rate will be charged for the extra night.
- The residence has central city heating, as well as hot and cold water. Please pay attention that Durbe RLA is not responsible and does not compensate expenses in case the water/heating is turned off by the house-manager due to technical reasons.
- Residence flats are also available to be booked for the sole use for those students who come with their family, friends or partner and are interested in extra privacy. Please visit this page for further details.
- Minimum age required for this accommodation option is 18 years of age.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.