Regardless of whether you want extra privacy during your stay in Riga, are arriving with your friends, partner or family, in the apartments offered by Russian Language Academy Durbe you can feel as comfortable as at home!
These apartments are located in the centre of Riga, in the same building as Russian Language Academy Durbe. All major tourist attractions are an arm’s length away! Just across the street there is the National Opera House in one direction and the Central Train and Bus Station in another. Even better, the historic Old Town is just across the park! Numerous cafes, restaurants and shops are at your service in just a few minutes walking distance.
Apartments in Riga
The first apartment has two comfortable single en-suite rooms sharing a kitchen. Each room is fully equipped with all necessary furniture for your comfort: a single bed, a table to do homework with a chair, and a storage place for your belongings. In the bathroom there is a shower, a sink, and a WC. Towels are provided and you are free to change them as frequently as you may need.
The apartment’s kitchen is equipped with everything you might need as well. There is a spacious refrigerator, an electric stove, a microwave, a kettle and various tableware. There is also a washing machine with a drying frame. The cleaning and change of linen is to be performed by yourself, but you can request an extra cleaning service on the weekends.
A TV set and high-speed Wi-Fi are provided free of charge. Enjoy surfing the internet, reading the news and staying in touch with your friends and relatives to inform them about your language trip!
The second apartment consists of 3 rooms sharing a kitchen. There is an en-suite single room and two other rooms – a single bed in one and a double bed in the other, with shared facilities. All rooms are very cozy with high ceilings, with a gentle spirit of 19th-century architecture’s atmosphere.
You will be provided with a comfortable bed, a table, a chair, and a storage place for your belongings. The spacious double room has a big cosy bed for two people and is an ideal option for a traveling couple. In addition, there is a spacious common living room with everything you may need for a relaxing stay: a sofa, armchairs, and a TV with vast program selection. High-speed Wi-Fi are provided free of charge.
Both bathrooms (en-suite and shared) have a shower, a sink, and a WC. Towels are provided and you are free to change them as frequently as needed. There is also a washing machine with a dryer for the use of the occupants. The cleaning and change of linen is to be performed by yourself, but you can request an extra cleaning service on the weekends.
The kitchen is as well equipped with everything necessary for its comfortable use: you’ll find a spacious refrigerator, an electric stove, a kettle and various tableware.
Price per week for the Apartment’s accommodation
- Two single rooms sole use, self-catering: 445 EUR in low season, 485 EUR in high season
- Double room sole use, self-catering: 485 EUR in low season, 510 EUR in high season.
- Double room + Single room sole use, self-catering: 510 EUR in low season, 575 EUR in high season.
- Double room + 2 Single room sole use, self-catering: 540 EUR in low season, 645 EUR in high season.
- Arrival transfer and chosen accommodation.
- Arrival for each additional person (any non-student occupant) – 40 EUR.
- Cleaning service (not included): 30 EUR for double room, living room, kitchen, WC and shower, plus 10 EUR for every additional room.
The security deposit of 400 EUR has to be paid at least 5 days before your arrival. For a hussle free process, a secure payment link will be sent to you to make an online payment by a credit card (please make sure you have valid Visa or Mastercard). The deposit will be paid back to you within 5 working days after your departure provided that after the inspection there are no damages left in the accommodation premises.
Arrival and Departure
Standard accommodation is from Sunday to Sunday. For a complimentary arrival transfer please book your arrival flight between 12:00 and 22:00 for Sunday. For late arrivals transfer fee of 40 EUR applies. Please note that departures must be scheduled for Sunday before 12:00 PM. In case you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than Sunday, a full week’s rate will be charged for the extra night.
- The flat has central city heating, as well as hot and cold water. Please pay attention that Russian Language Academy Durbe is not responsible and does not compensate expenses in case the water/heating is turned off by the house-manager due to technical reasons.
- Minimum age required for this accommodation option is 18 years of age.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Extra night fee to be confirmed upon request.