Business Russian, Music or Russian literature?
You can book these individual modules for the whole year, starting every Monday. The Telc exam preparation course starts on set dates. You can only book modules in addition to any Group or Individual course. To sum up, the modules consist of 5 lessons, lessons usually take place twice a week from 13.30 to 15.45.
- Business Russian
- Russian Music
- Russian Literature
- General Russian course
- TRKI / TELC Exam preparation
- Russian for Military
Russian Language Plus Individual Module
1. The Business Russian module, focusing on the language for everyday business situations, is ideal for professionals who need to expand their vocabulary. This course is especially useful in marketing and sales. Certainly, it helps to improve your ability to build and establish successful relationships with Russian business partners. For example, Business Russian courses concentrate on customer and bank service, companies, stock exchange, insurances, marketing, sales, finance, etc. Furthermore, by practicing the use of Russian grammar, listening, writing, and reading tasks, you will develop confidence in communicating by learning language through realistic business situations. Your teachers are experienced professionals specialized to teach Russian as a foreign language using the highly effective communicative approach. In conclusion, you will definitely enjoy your studies and the professional, yet friendly environment during your lessons.
The minimum level for Business Russian: A2
2. Choosing the Russian Music module you will expand your vocabulary with both poetic and modern slang by listening to famous Russian songs of the 20th century, starting from folk songs and ballads up to rock and pop music.
The minimum level for Russian Music: A2
The course for B2 level
3. The Russian Literature module focuses on classical and modern Russian literature. Reading and discussing Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pelevin, and many other renowned and popular writers will bring you closer to the mysterious Russian soul. Therefore, the Russian Literature Module offers you a better insight into the Russian literary world.
The minimum level for Russian Literature: B2
Need to upgrade General Russian language skills?
4. General Individual Russian: Want to add some more lessons to create a more intensive course? Booking 1 or 2 General Russian modules with 5 or 10 lessons per week is a very popular option for those, who need some individual approach in addition to the group courses. This is a great option to work on any linguistic gaps you may have.
This course is available for all levels, including complete beginners!
The price of the Individual module is 240 EUR (5 lessons). Want to take 2 or even modules per week? Enjoy the discounted price of 210 EUR per module!
Minimum enrollment: 1 week;
Lessons per module: 5;
Fee per module: 240 EUR (2+ modules: 210 EUR per module)
→ SEE MORE OPTIONS FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR RUSSIAN LANGUAGE! ←
This favorable course allows to improve your Russian and have enough time to explore Riga! Standard Russian + Module course (General, Literature, Politics) is the most popular combination among our students!
An intensive group course with 25 lessons per week with an extra 5 individual lessons (total of 30 lessons per week) will significantly improve your progress. A great combination for a short-term stay.
It provides a delicate immersion into Russian culture and everyday Russian speaking practice. Our Host Families love to treat students with traditional Russian food